Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Here Goes Nothing

This is my first attempt at anything like this. Most of my ramblings are out loud (no wonder why people stay away from me) and would probably sound like the Unibomber's Manfesto if I ever put them down on paper. My friend Mark Konold has inspired me to do this (bet you didn't know that Mark) with his monthly postings on our company's intranet site. Let me start out by saying that this is my favorite time of year. The NCAA tourney is starting along with spring training in baseball. It sure does break the winter dulldrums when the tournament starts, for me at least. Even with the steroid problems that baseball is having, it hasn't dampened my spirits for a great season for my White Sox (God I hope so). Well, it's time for dinner and some more basketball watching.

Long live the spirit of Jim Valvano.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home